Sunday, February 12, 2012

Invitation

My nephew, Lawrence Sefiel will be turning one on the 23rd and we will be having a simple yet fantastic party in our house. Here's the invitation i created and already approved by his parents. hehehe!

I got the background from Google,and adapted the heading from one sample invitation i found online. I used the Waltdisney's font and the colors red, yellow and white. It will be printed in a photo paper and we will buy the envelope in National Bookstore. 

Babe (I call him, babe) is addicted to different Disney Junior's shows. Dibo, Agent Oso, The Hive, Porroro, Mickey Mouse, etc... But since Mickey Mouse is the most popular in our country, thus it would be very easy to look for party supplies, we decided to come up with the Mickey Mouse Clubhouse theme. I just did the canvassing in Divisoria for the party supplies, and disclosed it to them. I got their approval already so its final. I'll keep you posted sweeties. I am excited, really. Event organizing is a passion, and i'm so much inspired because it is for our little man. =)

No comments:

Post a Comment