Tuesday, August 30, 2011

Army Navy

sharing one date with myself.. hahaha. I just remember this thing happened last May, the 21st to be exact..

I'm a burger addict and i found one of the best burgers in the world. hahaha. tadaaa.. Army Navy Burger. I just decided to treat myself out. After i went to Makati for an important craft, i dropped by to Trinoma, roam and pig out!

Army Navy's burger are made with natural beef patties, topped with with fresh, crispy lettuce, tomato slice and onions, mayo and ketchup on toasted Sesame Seed Kaiser Bun. huwaw! They should pay me for this ad. hahaha. I just had the single patty one, with a large Iced tea (libertea). 

210php is not bad for this. 145php for my burger plus 65 for my drink. It made my tummy smile, and... burp burp! i had to stop after eating the first half, uber busog! and its huge.. the best! Tho Melo's burger is awesome too but this one is way way cheaper than that. hahaha. 

Now i'm craving for burger. aaw. I just cut my meat, depriving myself. *joke!*. I'm on a diet. But one day, i swear i'll have a cheat day! And dear burger and burrito, get ready.. hahahaha!!! *nakakagutoooooommm* LOL. I hope that the next time i'll eat here, someone is sitting beside me..#wish.
Will you?? :) no need to treat me but if you insist, why not. hahahahaha!!!

Guys and Gals who haven't tried this one, please do. Highly recommended. fyi: Army Navy is not paying even a centavo to me for this entry. 

This one is a must try! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment